Enrollment & Registration
To Enroll A New Student
1. Please complete the documents below and return to us via fax, mail, or email. Please bring the originals with you to your scheduled counseling appointment.
Fax Number: 970-368-1197
Mail: Summit High School Attn: Registrar PO Box 7 Frisco, CO 80443
2. Please provide a copy of these documents prior to your appointment (with the contents of the New Student Packet):
1. Copy of Birth certificate/Passport
2. Immunization Records (Immunization info: https://cdphe.colorado.gov/schoolrequiredvaccines)
3. Proof of Residency (lease, utility bill, etc. reflecting physical address in Summit County)
4. Custodial papers (if applicable)
5. Most current IEP, ILP or 504 (if applicable)
6. Unofficial copy of transcripts
3. Upon receipt of these documents, your student will be issued a code for on-line registration. The code will be sent to you via email. You may then go on-line to register with the district.
4. The Registrar will reach out to schedule an appointment with your child’s guidance counselor to get scheduled into classes. Counselors return to the office in August and appointments will be scheduled then.
Students continuing in Summit School District schools from one school year to the following school year will be automatically enrolled for the new school year and grade level. Continuing students do not need to be re-enrolled each year. This also applies when moving from Elementary to Summit Middle School and to Summit High School. Parent or Guardian should complete the Registration annually through PowerSchool as follows:
Go to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. From the Parent Portal:
- Log into your parent account (the same way you would check your student’s grades)
- Select the student you wish to register along the top left
- Select the "Registration" link on the lower left hand side
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms